Ready to cut through all the claims about artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in cybersecurity?
In this white paper, we define five distinct generations of machine learning and explain the maturity levels of machine learning that are applied to cybersecurity today.
Download the white paper to understand:
- The context of ML’s application within cybersecurity
- The case for a standard categorization of cybersecurity ML models into generations
- Definitions for five distinct cybersecurity ML generations
- Key ML concepts and considerations when drawing distinctions between generations
- The greater implications of this ML generational framework