Cylance has been named a leader in Specialized Threat Analysis and Protection in the newly released IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Endpoint Specialized Threat Analysis and Protection 2017 Vendor Assessment (doc # US42385717, April 2017) report.
Among the report highlights:
- Customers who have deployed CylancePROTECT® alongside their existing endpoint security tools tout its “efficiency, efficacy, and low impact to PC resources”
- The report found “the client is virtually invisible to end users,” and “can even run offline with no Internet connection”
- When “prevention capabilities are enabled, CylancePROTECT has the ability to stop all Windows PowerShell, active scripts, and a variety of malicious macro actions”
- Cylance’s innovative ThreatZERO™ consulting service received accolades for its ability to “systematically enable prevention capabilities with little to no disruption to the business”
- Cylance customers appreciate the overall ease of use, and the focus on “threat detection and blocking, rather than forensics and remediation tools”