The Protect To Enable® Webinar Series: Why Sharing Actionable Information Prevents Risk and Secures the Enterprise
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT
Register for this webinar discussion with Malcolm Harkins, Chief Security and Trust Officer at Cylance®, and Frank J. Grimmelmann, President & CEO/Intelligence Liaison Officer for the non-profit Arizona Cyber Threat Response Alliance (ACTRA).
Sharing security information about threats and best practices can increase an organization’s ability to sense, interpret, and act on risk. In this fourth webinar of the series, Malcolm and Frank will discuss how learning from other companies’ experiences can help you to protect your own environment.
During the webinar, Malcolm and Frank will cover:
- The Value of External Partnerships
- External Partnerships: Types and Tiers
- 1:1 Partnerships
- Community Characteristics
- Community Goals
- Sharing Information About Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Sharing Best Practices and Benchmarking
- Influencing Regulations and Standards
- Corporate Citizenship